JEONGHYANG PARK
Does it make sense? Just a few weeks ago, One of my friend gave me a plant as a gift. It’s called monstera. It’s my first time to grow plant so I asked my friend how to grow it or searched on the internet. Luckily, it’s still alive. My friend said it’s easy to take care of them. But It's my first time grow plant I always check the condition when I get up in the morning
4
0
Hi there, It makes sense - but just a couple of corrections. Just a few weeks ago, one of my friends gave me a plant as a gift. It’s called a Monstera. This is the first time that I have looked after a plant so I asked my friend how I should look after it and also searched on the internet. Luckily, it’s still alive. My friend said it’s easy to take care of them. I always check the condition when I get up in the morning. Have a great day :)
Is it a flower? What is its name?
Yes it does. But how much water does it need?
Yes. It does!
JEONGHYANG PARK