Iris
How can I politely ask for that in a work environment? I would appreciate it if I wouldn't have to remind you each time to do that. (if another person is forgetful, and I have to remind them to do what they have to do according to our agreement.)
4
0
Hi. The grammar is fine. But depending on who you are speaking to and the general relationship you have with them, it could come across as confrontational. If that is your intention, then that is ok. However, if your intention is not to potentially instigate a confrontational situation, I might say, 'As we've agreed in the past, you would be {insert thing agreed to}. It would be beneficial to us both if you would continue to fulfil your part.
Hello. Thank you for your question, I am proud of you for reaching out to improve your skills. :-) Your sentence is perfect just the way it is.
Iris