Martyna
Pleasure of being pampered (Good grammar?) Hello! I want to ask that kind of question, about pleasure, the attitude towards this feeling of being pampered and what does it mean in general, is it define a person? (Those kind of thinking) and i quess i need help to organize this specific question, I have a huge issue with questions.... Can someone help me with this?
5
1
First Martyna, thank you for your question. I applaud your efforts! However, I am unclear of your actual question. I will try to write your question in other words and you can tell me if I have the intent correct. "Does a person’s desire to feel pampered define them?" Is that close to what you are trying to convey? If you are having difficulty with questions, one suggestion that I would make is to write your question as a statement first. Then modify it to be a question. Here is a simple example: “Your cat sleeps all day.” Change it to “Does your cat sleep all day?” I suggest that you practice writing simple statements sentences and changing them from statements to questions. When you feel you have a better understanding of the word order, switch to more complex statements, changing them again into questions. If you need help just ask the community again.
If you go to a spa, you will get pampered (treated very well). And it is always great to be pampered. "It is a pleasure to be pampered" means it feels very good to be treated very well.
If you pamper someone, you make them feel comfortable by doing things for them or giving them expensive or luxurious things. to be overindulgent with; give in easily to the wishes of; coddle to pamper a child Source: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/pamper
From Maximilian dictionary Pampered = receiving a lot of care and attention, often so much that it spoils your character Somebody who is pampered excessively by his/her parents can become spoilt. Spoilt people are used to receiving anything and everything they want without having to pay for it. This affects their character and can make them become selfish and irresponsible. As you mentioned, it defines their personality.
Hi
Martyna
English, Polish