Lucy
Can you copy a similar sentence? Use advanced vocabulary and elegant language model sentence:Confidence proves as important as sunshine ,which plays an essential role in the normal growth of all creatures. Use “Confidence proves as important as ”as the beginning. Use“Pollution of the environment proves as grave as”as the beginning. Imitate a similar sentence.
3
0
This exercise is far above your stated level. It would be suitable only for C2 level learners, in my opinion. If it was good for your level, you would have some idea of how to approach it. The model sentence has three basic grammatical mistakes in it ("play" should be "plays", missing comma, and wrong spelling of "essential"). In addition, the sentence needs a clear context for it to be meaningful. I really recommend you not to use this kind of material - I can't see how it can help you make progress.
Lucy
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese
English, French, Japanese