Bhuiyan A. Hojaief
Community Tutor
What is the meaning of this? "Don't worry so much scudder...these regime chumps are always a day late and a dollar short." What are the meaning of- 1) Scudder 2) Chumps 3) always a day late and a dollar short Thanks in advance.
5
0
Hi, Lol! Scudder.... old and useless person. Like an old fool. Chump.... another word for loser. Day late, dollar short.... doesn't have what it takes. "Whenever we need new ideas, Stephen arrives a day late and a dollar short. He contributes nothing.". I hope this helps, Stephen
scudder = I have not heard this very many times. But I believe it is a rude way to say woman. chumps = usually refers to someone that is generally rude and not very well liked a day late and a dollar short = it is too late for the thing to be fixed This person is saying that these people in power are always too late, and it is to be expected that they fail like this.
Bhuiyan A. Hojaief
Arabic, Bengali, English, German, Hindi
Arabic, English, German, Hindi