Shinhye Lee
Question Does it make sense?

I just wanted to answer to my friend about he said something i am thankful for

3
0
I think you mean; "I just wanted to thank my friend for something"
It's not a phrase or sentence people would really say, it seems a bit jumbled. Can you explain in another way what you are trying to say? Just that your thankful for something he said? You could say: It's enough to hear it from you If he were trying to convince you or give you information about something, you saying that would mean you trust him enough to believe what he says without asking someone else but I'm not sure that's what you meant.
Shinhye Lee
English, Korean, Swedish
English, Swedish