Community Web Version Now Available
Weiyang Luo
Is there an exact name for a "horizontal long banner"? I am wondering if there is a name for the kind of long strip of thing people use especially with slogans in a demonstration. like this one Thanks in advance.Sorry the link didn't seem to work, here is a new one
Oct 9, 2018 2:29 AM
Answers · 2
No, not that I am aware of. I would just call it a banner.
October 9, 2018
Hi, We just call it a banner. Either it sits... The Long Way (as you ask) OR horizontal. Have a good day, Stephen
October 9, 2018
Weiyang Luo
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language