Craig Hall
How to say in Spanish? What is the best way to say: "I just want this whole thing to be over with" in Spanish? Alternatively: "I just want to get it over with"? Thank you for your help.
9 окт. 2018 г., 15:45
3
0
You could also say Solamente quiero que se acabe y ya. or Sólo quisiera que terminara todo este rollo. And many other variations… "Al mal paso dale prisa." is an expression that literally means "To the bad step do it quickly," and figuratively means that when there is something you don't want to do, just do it and get it over with!
9 октября 2018 г.
Here is a site where you can find translations that are from subtitles in films. It's not always perfect but it has really helped me learning. Of course it's always important to get advice from native speakers like you are here! Hope you find it useful. http://context.reverso.net/translation/english-spanish/
9 октября 2018 г.
Solo quiero que todo esto termine
9 октября 2018 г.
Craig Hall
English, French, Spanish
French