Giulia
Personal chef profile. any suggestion/corrections? You can contact me for any kind of request. I am passionate about food and I love creating mouth-watering dishes with the aim of creating dishes of the highest standard. Extremely organised and meticulous about paying attention to every detail. You can spend a lovely private dinner with your guests. I will think about everything: from the shopping to the service with my staff of waitresses and my assistant chef. I will come to you for a free consulting about Menu, Wine list and style of dinner, with my tasting menu about: Fish, Meat, Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free dishes.
2
0
Some suggestions: You can contact me for any kind of catering request. I am passionate about food and I love creating mouth-watering dishes with the aim of achieving the highest standard. I am extremely organised and meticulous about paying attention to every detail. You can spend a lovely private dinner with your guests. I will think about everything: from the shopping to the service with my staff of waitresses and my assistant chef. I will come to you for a free consultation about the Menu, Wine list and style of dinner, with my tasting menu of Fish, Meat, Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free dishes.
I'm not sure that I would capitalise Menu, Wine etc.
Giulia
English, French, German, Italian
English, French, German