Pelin
Are these all OK? Or, what do you say? (a soccer match etc. like a tie, win, defeat) Any result is possible in this match. / Any outcome is possible in this match. Any result can come out in this game. / Any outcome come out in this game.
10 de Out de 2018 às 19:11
3
0
One dialect note. I am an American. I think your choice of words sounds like British English. (There's nothing wrong with that, but just for your information as a student.) In the US we don't usually talk about the "result" of a match. We would usually say something like, "Anything could happen," or "Anyone could win."
10 de Outubro de 2018
<> These first two are definitely both fine <> This one feels ok but maybe there are maybe better alternatives (like the first two or using "of" like Dane said). It does sound like something a native might say, though, since we don't always speak our own languages perfectly 100% of the time ;) <> I would say this last one is incorrect. Alternatively you could avoid the word "outcome" altogether and just say, "Anything could happen (in this game / match)" or "Anything is possible (in...)" since the context is likely clear to everyone!
10 de Outubro de 2018
The first sentence is perfect! The second is right except you should probably say Any result can come out of this game. "in" just feels wrong
10 de Outubro de 2018
Pelin
English, Turkish