Emre
I would like to travel I would like to travel to different countries , i would like to meeting new people and tasting different foods. Almost every person that i know who has a good income, generally does travels to overseas. In my opinion travelling to different countries makes us more accepting of each other's differences and teaches us respect for their cultures , traditions and beliefs. And travelling different countries gives us to put ourselves in their shoes and in this way we can see the world from their perspective.
I would like to travel to different countries , i would like to meeting new people and tasting different foods. Almost every person that i know who has a good income, generally does travels to overseas. In my opinion travelling to different countries makes us more accepting of each other's differences and teaches us respect for their cultures , traditions and beliefs. And travelling different countries gives us to put ourselves in their shoes and in this way we can see the world from their perspective. I would like to travel to other countries, meet new people and taste different food. Almost every person whom I know with a good income, generally travels overseas. In my opinion, travelling to different countries makes us more accepting of each other's differences and teaches us respect for their cultures , traditions and beliefs. Travelling to different countries also gives us to chance to put ourselves in their shoes and see the world from their perspective. I tried to keep it as original as possible and hope this helps.
Emre
English, Turkish