Ppman
A teacher wrote the sentence, but I think it is wrong. A teacher wrote the sentence, but I think it is wrong. I don't know where the mistake is. I just feel it is wrong. Please tell me. Thanks. We learnt that when the earth moves around the sun create the seasons, and that can be summer in one place but then also winter in another place. Thanks
We learnt that when the earth moves around the sun it creates the seasons and that it can be summer in one place but also winter in another. ( thats how i would say it :))
Another variation :) We learned that the movement of the earth around the sun creates the seasons, and that it can be summer in one place but winter in another.
The original is definitely incorrect. There's a few possible variations to improve and here's one :) "We learnt that when the earth moves around the sun it creates the seasons, and that can be summer in one place but then also winter in another place."
We learned that as the earth moves around the sun, different seasons occur in different parts of the world. One part of the world will be in summer and at the same time another part of the world is in winter.
Yep, it is wrong in a couple of places: ..that the earth moving around the sun creates the seasons. (factually incorrect - -it's the wobbling on an axis that does that, supposedly!) and, '..that it can be summer in one place and winter in another' (by the way, do you know that the North Star is always in the same position above the north pole and that the stars have always been the same and rotate around it slowly in a circular pattern?.. so how could all this movement be possible...and why do planets look like lights anyway??)
Ppman