Fiona
Can someone help me with this? Hello! A person asked me when I plan to deliver some gifts but since he can't understand English, I would like to answer in Korean. Can someone help me to translate this sentence into Korean? (formal): - ''The gift will be delivered to the company on 2nd November'' Can be something like this? 11월 2일에 선물이 회사에서 배달될거에요. I'm not sure~
The gift will be delivered to the company on 2nd November. 1. 선물은 11월 2일에 회사에 배달될 거에요. 2. 11월 2일에 선물이 회사에 배달될 거에요. #1 makes the sentence more firmly anchored on 선물. #2 says the same thing emphasizing the fact rather 선물. Your sentence is wrong because of 회사에서. 에서 indicates where something is coming from or a place where some action takes place. So it says the opposite, that the gift will be delivered from or the company to someone unmentioned (such as you).
Fiona
English, French, Korean