Sergey
Can I omit the word "which" in this sentence: "I've lost 2,1 kg instead of 0.75 kg which I planned"?
Well,.. 1. 'which' is not really correct here, it should be 'that' 2. You can remove that, but you need to be clearer in your explanation (the second part), and 3. You need 'the' to reference a specific goal you had.. so, you should say '...instead of the 0.75kg (that) I'd planned to lose' However, you should really emphasize that you did better than you planned, so.. '... much more than the 0.75kg (that) I'd planned to lose' :)
I've lost 2.1 kg instead of the 0.75 kg that I planned.
You absolutely can omit the word “which”. In order to do so, however, we need to use the definite article with “0.75 Kg” (it’s a very specific “0.75 Kg) — thus giving us a defining relative clause (as alluded to by the absence of a comma). In my opinion, the sentence definitely make a lot more sense with a defining relative clause. In this case, it would be better style to either omit “which” entirely or replace it with “that” (since it introduces a defining relative clause).
You cannot omit "which" unless you add other words.
you can, if you move words around. Rephrasing the sentence to say the same idea.
Sergey
English, Italian, Russian
English, Italian