Pelin
Are these sentences OK? They both deny their affair. They don't serve it in here. (food etc.) I have a limited knowledge of it. / I have a limited knowledge about it. Candidates/ applicants must speak at least one foreign language for the job.
'They both deny their affair' is correct or you could say, 'They deny their affair.' They don't serve it here. I have limited knowledge of it. / I have limited knowledge about it. (DELETE the 'a') Candidates/ applicants must speak at least one foreign language for the job. = OK
'limited knowledge' is like 'little time' 'a limited knowledge' is like 'a little time' they are different in meaning/nuance; +/- We often say 'speak/be knowledgeable on a topic/subject' but not 'have knowledge on a topic/subject'.. it seems weird, somehow. 'of' seems best is this case, but 'I don't know much about that' is more common.
All are grammatically correct although I would say that these two sound a little unnatural although they are still correct: "I have a limited knowledge of it. / I have a limited knowledge about it." I would say "I have limited knowledge on it"
Pelin
English, Turkish