Ali Alsharif
I need to speak in English with people Hi

I leave in United Kingdom from few months to learn English but when I talk or listen to people I find it difficult to me maybe the accent some times.

So I need to talk with someone help me

Hi Ali - I'm a conversational English tutor in America. Check out my intro video and let me know if I may be able to help. I don't know if you're only interested in practicing with English speakers from the UK or not? I have a West Coast accent (e.g., Seattle, Washington and California).
Hello Ali, how are you? I am Lucas from Brazil, I live in Brazil, mas I have the same dificult that you have when some people speak in english with me, I do not understand very well. I have more difficult with native people!!! But if you want to talo to me I am available!!! Best Regards.
Hi Ali! I am a qualifed ESL teacher from the UK (MA in TESOL and CELTA) currently teaching students English on Skype. Please send me a message if I can help you with anything.
Ali Alsharif
Arabic, English