Johan Fd
I've found some webs site amazing for my carrer Yesterday I was looking web site about engineering, I found a few in Spanish but looking most deeper, i saw three web site very interesting about engineering. I started to read some post about them and my trouble was that I don't understand so much, It's a bit hard to me read things are more difficult. I never had looking this type of topics in English and even though i like my carrer to read and understand this post is tough. So what do you think about that? Do you think that I should read that type of topics, although is tough to understand?
Good question. I think there is nothing wrong with trying to read challenging material, as long as you are also building a solid foundation in English at the same time. If it is just part of your overall learning plan then I think it can help you learn some new vocabulary and grammar. Just take it slowly and try and understand it little by little. Treat it like a fun challenge.
I personally don't recommend material that is too advanced for you. Unless you're extremely motivated. Learn to walk before you try to run. You're likely to get confused by the grammar and overwhelmed by long words. Worst case scenario, it might make you hate the language.
Johan Fd