Han
Do you believe that Marco Polo has been to China? Do you know Marco Polo?He is from Italy. It is said that he arrived in China in 1266 BC. But according to his story, many Chinese people don't believe that he has been to China.Because he never mentioned chopsticks, the Great Wall, etc.
Yes, I believe that Marco Polo visited China. Here is the correction of your question: Have you heard of Marco Polo?He was from Italy. It is said that he arrived in China in 1266 AD. Many Chinese people don't believe that he visited China because he never mentioned chopsticks or the Great Wall.
I'm not sure, I haven't really studied the evidence. I'm certainly aware of his story, as is probably every western person. There are books that say that he did go, and some that say that he didn't. These are thoroughly researched academic studies. Have you read those, or are you just basing your evidence on some very basic opinions? I started reading this book: Hans Ulrich Vogel (21 November 2012). Marco Polo Was in China: New Evidence from Currencies, Salts and Revenues. BRILL. ISBN 978-9004231931. which seems to have a lot of interesting facts, and rational discussion.
Han