ali sirous
what is the meaning of drama and dramatic? Hi everyone! I hope you have a great day, I always face with a same question which I can't find a good answer for it. The question is "what's the meaning of drama and also dramatic" thanks for responding
Drama is noun and it means: show, display, theater Dramatic is adjective and it means: Scenic, demonstrative
‘Drama’ functions as a noun - ‘A good drama’ - a good play or dramatic story ‘A drama teacher’ - someone who teaches drama (modifying the second noun ‘teacher’) ‘It was a real drama/it was such a drama’ - describing a dramatic situation ‘She is such a drama queen’ - another example of one noun modifying another. ‘Dramatic’ as an adjective - ‘The play was really dramatic’ ‘He is so dramatic’ ‘The storm was really dramatic’ Etc
I hope you get a better answer. One used a circular definition, and the other was just a few dictionary terms, without any explanation. Sorry, I don't have time to do a proper answer.
I'm asking about literal meaning
Are you asking about the literal meaning, the wider / slang meaning, or both?
ali sirous
English, Persian (Farsi)