Est-ce que quelqu'un peut traduire ces phases à français?
1. Maupassant describes occupied France through the eyes of the traveler.
2. Monsieur Dubuis is travelling to the Swiss border to meet his wife and daughter, who had spent the occupation there.
3. Monsieur Dubuis is a peaceful. careful man who feels passionately patriotic when he sees the enemy.
4. There are two English tourists on the train who are fascinated by the battle fields and curious about the Prussian Officer who boards their compartment.
5. He is boastful, disrespectful and aggressive when speaking about the French.
6. Maupassant builds tension with his descriptions of Prussian troops, Monsieur Dubuis and the Prussian Officer.