Pelin
Can I use these both? I got so bored here. I am so bored here.
The second one is correct and natural. The first one is a little strange because it combines the past tense verb “got” with a preposition (“here”) that suggests you are talking about the present. We don’t use “got so bored” to talk about becoming bored in the past and remaining bored in the present . You could say “I got so bored here last night [or other time-phrase in the past].” If you are talking about past boredom. If you are talking about continuing boredom, you could say “I’ve been so bored here.”
They have different grammatical meanings. For example, you can use 'I got so bored here' to talk about a completed action (in the past). For example, 'Yesterday, I got so bored here, I had to leave.'' 'I am so bored here.' is a present or continuing action. So you can say, 'I want to leave because I am so bored here.' I hope this helps
Pelin
English, Turkish