Taking IELTS A or IELTS G ? Hello guys, may i have a question please ? I wanna go an English country to teach Chinese , but i am not sure to take IELTS (A) or IELTS (G) , if you would like to spend some time to answer my question , i would be appreciate it , thanks!
Oct 22, 2018 3:05 AM
Answers · 4
A is for studying so you should go for G.
October 22, 2018
For studying in a university usually they ask for an IELTS Academic, I son't know exaclty where they require an IELTS general, but I suppose it could be for Visas or something
October 22, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Thai
Learning Language
English, Japanese, Thai