Bogdan
One more question about prepositions ...What are the pros and cons OF me using them? Is it correct question? May I say "What are the pros and cons FOR me using them?" Which preposition sounds more natuaral? What about ...TO me using them? If I subsitute "pros and cons" with "usefulness", "benefit" or "good"? I assume "good for me" is correct in contrast to "good of me". Thanks.
Pros and cons OF is the most natural way of wording the sentence, and I wouldn't even think of using the other prepositions you have suggested. This is just the collocation that we use. I might say that in formal writing you might want to consider saying MY using them instead of ME using them. As for using benefit, good, or usefulness, the preferred preposition is still OF. You might be trying to figure out the benefit, good, usefulness, pros and cons of something FOR you, but you still use OF as I've done.
Bogdan
English, French, Russian