William Teng
About Chinese learning I’m a Chinese native speaker. And I want to ask, as a beginner, what’s the most difficult parts you felt in learning Chinese.And why, did you overcome them? Because I have some learning partners from English countries.
你好,Willie 對我来說,學国语最難的地方是詞序及詞语搭配。 就像學任何语言,要不断地多聽多說多读多寫,每时每刻都使用它。最好是定個实际的小目标使得更稳地进步。
1 The words are all short, and with few distinguishing features; there are many homophones, too. This makes the words hard to remember and hard to distinguish when listening. 2 The writing. You already knew this: Chinese people find it hard too. The only technique I found was endless repetitive learning with flashcards, including writing the characters so I could use 'muscle memory' to help me learn. I don't think this was very effective, and would love to know of better ways.
Hi wilue! chinese is hard a lot. no I can't speak chinese i think!
William Teng
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, German
English, German