Looking for a word!! Hi dear native speakers I'm looking for a "special" verb when you want to sit in a car and ask someone to move a little over and give u some room to sit. I'm quite sure there is a special verb to convey this "move over"idea. I heard it in a movie years ago but I cannot remember it. I guess that would be an informal word. I would appreciate it if you help me out here Thanks in advance
Oct 26, 2018 7:51 AM
Answers · 3
You would ask the person to "scoot" or "scooch" over, you might also hear 'slide' over
October 26, 2018
Hi Saeiiiid, You can ask them to "push over a bit" as well. My best, Stephen
October 26, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language