Keter
Which one sounds better? - I wish he doesn't write me anymore, I'm tired of him - I wish he didn't write me anymore, I'm tired of him - I wish he wouldn't write me anymore, I'm tired of him - I wish he won't write me anymore, I'm tired of him.
The correct one is number 3 but there are some spelling and grammar differences between American English and British English. American English: I wish he wouldn't write me anymore. I'm tired of him. British English: I wish he wouldn't write to me any more. I'm tired of him. American: to write somebody British: to write to somebody American: anymore British: any more
None are correct. You could say: - I wish he wouldn't write me anymore; I'm tired of him Note the use of a semi-colon. Alternatively, you could follow what Kerry said, using a period between two sentences instead of a semi-colon.
actually the correct way to say it is: I wish he wouldn't write *to me anymore. you use wouldn't because you are talking about something you *want to happen
It is common in American English to say 'write me'. However, in British English 'write to me' is more common.
I can see that the correct one is 2 I wish he didn't write to me.
Keter
English, German