What is the different between pennen and schlafen? What is the different between pennen and schlafen? And how to say "this, that" and "these, those" in Germen?
Oct 30, 2018 1:47 AM
Answers · 5
'Pennen' is a slang/colloquial expression for sleeping and means 'to kip' in British English, 'schlafen' is the proper standard German word for sleeping. There are several expression such as 'wegpennen' (falling asleep e.g. during class at school), einpennen (falling asleep) this - dieser, diese, dieses, those is the corresponding plural: diese 'that' has many different meanings. I could answer your question better if you would give me some context. Have a look at the link: https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/that those: https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/those
October 30, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
Learning Language