Ali
Could you please correct me if I have made any mistakes? I gave you 4 chocolates and he gave you 5. You thought he loved you more than me. But the thing is that you didn't know that I had totally 4 chocolates but he had 10.
Hi Ali, To add drama or flair to the sentence you can also say, "But, what you didn't know is that he gave you half of his chocolates. I gave you all of mine." My best, Stephen
Hi Ali, Very nice sentence ! I would write it this way : "I gave you four pieces of chocolate, he gave you five and you thought he loved you more than I did. But the truth is that you did not know that four pieces was everything I had while he had ten". Maybe there is a better way, I''ll be checking the other suggestions. Have fun !
I gave you 4 chocolates and he gave you 5. You thought he loved you more than me. But the thing is that you didn't know that I had totally (only) 4 chocolates but(and ) he had 10. Hello, only in the place of totally, and (and) in the place of but. It makes the sentence better.:)
Write the words for small numbers.
Ali
English, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese
English, Portuguese