soyeon
Does this expression sound rude? A: How do you feel when you wake up in the morning? B: I feel refreshed when I wake up in the morning A: Why do you feel like that? ------------> Does this expression sound rude? B: because I think morning makes new start. so I feel like a new person.
It should be: I think the morning gives us a new start.
Your sentence is not rude. You may want to rewrite it a little to make it sound better.

There is a quote by Dan Custer that says this:

"Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day - each moment of this day - a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity."

So you can rewrite your sentence to say:

Because I think that EVERY morning IS a new start, so I feel like a new person.

It's not rude if you know the person. If it's a casual conversation you can just ask "Oh really? how so? is it the coffee?" (all in one sentence or separately).
In the opinion if a native speaker, it does not sound rude to me.
No, I don't think so
soyeon
English, Korean, Spanish
Spanish