Hemant
What should I do not to forget the way the English consonant and vowel sounds? What should I do not to forget the way the English consonant and vowel sounds are produced when I'm talking to someone? After having studied individually the way to make consonant and vowel sounds in English. How can I make those sounds without concentrating or thinking about how to make them while I am talking to someone in a real conversation?
Nov 7, 2018 3:14 AM
My advice would be to concentrate on copying the sound of the word or phrase itself and not concentrate on individual vowel or consonant sounds.
Vowel sounds are not always predictable. A lot end up in the "schwa" sound (sort of a flat soft u) even though they may be different vowels. My suggestion is to listen to a lot of YouTubes and podcasts, and try to slow the sound down if you can. Then, repeat the words that you think you may have trouble with.
Practice.
Hemant