Meaning of these words as verbs:
1. to pay out (money, resources, etc.).
2. to pass (time, labor, etc.) on some work, in some place, etc.
3. to use up; exhaust.
1. to move past; go by.
2. to go across or over an entrance, etc.; cross.
3. to let something go without taking notice, etc.; disregard.
1. to go on or continue in time.
2. to continue without running out; be enough.
3. to continue or remain in usable condition.
4. to continue to survive for the time or duration of.
1. to hold or grip with the hands.
2. to subtract or deduct.
3. to use up; consume.
(Source: www.wordreference.com) -> Great online dictionary. I recommend it! :)