koennte jemand diese 8 Saetze vom English auf Deutsch uebersetzen?
1) My sister made me a rag doll out of scraps cloth and yarn.
2) My problems are like a Russian Doll; each one has another inside it.
3) Amanda put the dirty clothes in the washer and switched it on.
4) When the washing machine stopped, Henry took the clothes out and put them in the dryer.
5) The Laundromat on the corner takes debit cards now.
6. That suit's too delicate for the washing machine; you'll have to take it to the dry cleaner.
7. I only use plant-derived detergent because I don't like harsh chemicals.
8. My sister changes the baby's nappy on her ironing board.
9) My grandparents keep goats to harvest the milk.