Karina
Could you please provide sentences for these words? 1 more than average responsibility 2 consistent with the general policy 3 a psychological breakthrough
I am not sure that I could write a meaningful sentence that includes the first expression. However, if you write your example sentences, we can check and give you feedback. That would be a useful learning exercise. The second one needs enough context to know what "the" policy is.
1 I have more than average responsibility compared with my coworkers. I have more than average responsibility for someone my age. 2 Their decision to grant her request for a leave of absence was consistent with the general policy. His behavior is not consistent with the general policy of our company. 3 Marketers consider getting customers to buy bottled water a psychological breakthrough in advertising. When Roger Bannister became the first person to run a four-minute mile, it provided a psychological breakthrough for other runners.
Karina
English, French, Japanese, Russian