Cristina
What's the difference between look, watch and see? I would like some examples with these words! :)
Hi Cristina: To see: you are not paying attention, for example: I saw a cow in the country. You weren't looking for to see a cow. To look: see something willfully. She looked to her left. You wanted to do it. To watch: look intentionally and with follow-up, intensity and duration. She is watching a movie. Hope it helps. Cheers.
Look, i think this is more like directing as in "Look at this!" Watch is when your staring at something for a longer period of time as in "I'm going to watch Football" and See is when you spot something useully people say would say something like "I see a plane!"
See: I see what you mean. Watch: I watch movies online. Look: Censor to look that no one lives idly. Although a word has different meaning in different cases but ,they are just an example.
sentences "see what you have done" you would say to somebody else a child for instance who misbehaved. "I am looking at it now" you are deliberately looking at something with intention for a purpose. "I am watching the children, don't worry they are safe"
Cristina