Are measuring tape and tape measure interchangeable in the US and the UK? Or is one of them more common than the other?
Nov 14, 2018 3:31 PM
Answers · 4
In the UK tape measure is the norm, but you can use either and be understood
November 14, 2018
In the USA, I hear them used interchangeably- I usually say tape measure (it's faster) and Americans like word economy. Hope this helps
November 14, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Arabic, English, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
Learning Language
English, Turkish