Elena
Hello,anybody who enjoy watching movies,just like "before sunset" or "love actually" i need somebody can talk with me about this kind,of course in English.Thanks!
2
0
i have downloaded the film called "before sunset " and "before sunrise" i am going to watch~
Haven't seen "Love Actually" yet. "Before Sunset" is a sequel to "Before Sunrise". Various movies seem to scratch the surface of reality in aspects that seem unrealistic. On the other hand it has come to my attention that almost every situation no matter how absurd might well have basis in reality. So, I have concluded that the only way to have the best and euphoric relationship is that both parties give of themselves without reservation. 100% unceasing unending. Figure out what it is that each needs and keep on doing it. Any other suggestions?
Elena
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish