Rana
what do you think about muslims around the world?
3
0
My problem is: there is no religion which had been unguilty in general. Christendom did some hundred years before. Christians killed red Indian people of America (Spanish in South America and others in North America. Christianity was a time with pouring blood. You should think about this:" And if there is a somebody without any sin should throw the first stone". I met Muslims and I met Christians who are friends with me. Religions had been used every time and all over the world to get influence at any place. Nobody is born with blood at hands. All those who believe in truth should fight against those who send people against each other because of religion.
Well,we can find islams in Latin American, Eastern Europe and many parts of Asia and I have a deep respect for them.I am a religion teacher so I have to teach about Islamism every year and it is always difficult and at the same time a pleasure to show all the culture and religious way of life they have.Many people dont see them as a society, only with a bad definition for example:they bring war,bombmen,economical problems witht other nationalities due the petrol they produce and so on.I know all those things can make people around the world think twice before a contact with their culture system but what about other things they have.I would say for example,the view of life and family they look for,all the religiosity,the Islamist movements such as the Muslim Brotherhood, "are well known for providing shelters, educational assistance, free or low cost medical clinics, housing assistance to students from out of town, student advisory groups, facilitation of inexpensive mass marriage ceremonies to avoid prohibitively costly dowry demands, legal assistance, sports facilities, and women's groups.There are more but since you can have more anwers, I'll end here.The most important things are "ove and respect"Take care! luzi
I've recently seen a documentary stating that the Islam should not be seen as a religion because of it's combination of political and religious motives. In fact, they argued, it should be seen as a totalitarian doctrine made to surpress all non-believers. This, for example, can be seen in the way they think about the rest of the world. We can either convert to Islam or we can live as a "dhimmi", which is the Arabic word for a second class citizen. In the documentary several intelligent people spoke as well as a former Palestinian terrorist. They explained the concept of Dar-al-Harb and Dar-al-Islam and the dhimmi and harbi status. Additionally they explained some of the concepts in the Quran such as the verse of the sword. All in all, I can say that I hate the Islam for it's a really agressive religion. However, this doesn't mean that I hate all muslims. Sure enough I hate those who blow themselves up or fire rockets at Israel and stuff like that. But I understand that it's hard to be of sound mind when you are forced into this doctrine from your birth. The big problem, I think, is that there is only one type of Islam because muslims believe that every single word in the Quran has literally been said by Allah. In other religions, such as christianity there are lots of different ways people can believe. This makes the religion less dangerous and less useful as a political weapon. In Islam however, such a thing does not exist. Maybe it will take another 100 or 200 years before there will be room for other interpretations of the Quran. In the meantime we have to make sure that we don't get overrun and forced into dhimmi-status.
Rana
Arabic, English, French, Hebrew, Spanish
French, Hebrew, Spanish