vanya
Do you celebrate valentines day in your country? If so what would be the ideal way to spend it? I just thought it would be intresting to see different countries responses!
6
0
Valentines Day is happy celebration i pent it in my dreams because i did not found who love me really because i have a disabelty but i love the love and i hope find my love to feeling with my life
Valentines Day isn't really a big deal for greeks. As a celebration date it has been recently imported as a 'common european' custom; still, it is much more important for the market, merchants and economy since it is widely advertised as a good opportunity to squeeze out the first new years 'pennies' right after the consumers overcame the Christmas' season's spending shock. Personally, i'd take this opportunity to add a note of silliness and joy when involved in a relationship
I've never celebrated it before....
i don't cause i don't have a date for valentines. boohoo.. but no worries.. i'm sure i'm not the only one who's dateless. anyway for those who do have a valentine (lucky or unlucky them) the normal routine in here would be spending a romantic day/night together that involves roses or chocolates.
In China, usually unmarried people celebrate it. Chocolate, Rose, dinner and gift.
vanya
Dutch, English, Greek
Dutch, Greek