Angelia2041
do you believe in the value of the dream? hi,this is very weird.do you believe in the value of the dream? let's do some hard work to make the dreams come true.when i believe,i can learn german well,then i will go to watch the football.i must go to the Austria,switzerland and german.this dream is hard to achieve,or not?i believe in it.only my actions lead my way!Good luck 2008! i also like Steve Jobs's maxim,stay hungery,stay foolish!Only the great person are so insightful and hopeful.geniuis! Danke!
4
0
Don't rely on others to fulfil your dreams! I have come to learn that if you want something then you have to do something about it! Nothing is impossible to achieve! Enjoy your life I say because you only get one go! Happy Travelling!!
If you want to know all about the value of your dreams and thoughts, look at the movie "The Secret" and a lot will be explained to you. If you don't have that movie, just send me your adress and I will send a dvd to you. the movie is english spoken and very interesting. I think it will make your life better. Just mail me on jo.schlangen@gmail.com
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." - quote by William Arthur Ward
There's a quote by Henry Ford that says: "Whether you think you can, or whether you think you cannot, you are right" Good luck ^^
Angelia2041
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
English, German