younes
But I think with respect, one can convey the drama. hi there .whats meaning of this sentence?and "one "refers to who?writer or audience? But I think there’s a sort of bad theater, I think it would be awful to portray people as a sort of freak show. But I think with respect, one can convey the drama.
"One" does not necessarily refer to the writer, as commented above. As a pronoun, it is used to refer to the speaker, or any person, as representing people in general. The sentence, to me, means that it is in bad taste to portray people as "freak shows"--to regard them as strange because of their unusual appearance or behavior. It goes on to say that with respect, it is possible to convey the drama of their life without portraying them as freak shows.
"one" refers to the writer. The sentence means that if the writer is careful to respect his/her audience, then he/she can write what he/she wants - in this case, presumably, by portraying "people as a sort of freak show".