Tetiana
Check my letter please Dear Emily I've heard you came back home. Hope your trip was safe. I'm afraid I forgot to give you back your textbook I'd borrowed last term. I'm so sorry. Actually, I was going to return it a few months ago, but then my mom got into hospital, and I forgot about it for a while. Is this necessarily for you to have the book now, or can I give it to you then? If it's not so important, I can take some pictures of any material of it you need and send it to you through the Internet. In the other case, my cousin's going to visit the place you live in soon so, I can ask Lucy to take your textbook with her. Honestly, we don't get on very well with my cousin so, it'd be better if I give it to you in person. Please forgive me. I really feel terrible about it. Write back and let me know if I should return this thing to you now. Lots of love.
Hi Tatyana, This is great work! I’ve revamped it for clarity since I thought that would be beneficial to you...but it was a solid piece you wrote for sure! ———————————- Dear Emily, I’ve heard the good news that you have come back home. I hope that you had a most safe and enjoyable trip. I wanted to write to you as I realized that I had forgot to return to you the textbook which I had borrowed from you during the last term. It had been my intention to return it to you a few months ago, however, my mom was hospitalized and it completely slipped my mind. I sincerely apologize for my negligence. I feel absolutely terrible for this. I wanted to ask if you are in need of the textbook now, or, if it possible to deliver it to you during the next time I will see you. If you are not in immediate need, then I can definitely take pictures of any material you need from the text and then send it to you over the Internet. Additionally, my cousin Lucy will be traveling to your city very soon, and I could also ask her to deliver it to you whilst she is there. However, I don’t get along too well with my cousin, and so I would prefer to deliver it myself. Please let me know your thoughts. And once again, I sincerely apologize and hope that you’ll forgive me. With lots of love,
Hi Tatyana, Please find my corrections below. I hope that the textbook returns to its owner safely! Best wishes, Dhari Dear Emily, I've heard you came back home. Hope you had a safe trip. I'm afraid I forgot to give you back your textbook that I had borrowed last term. I'm so sorry. Actually, I was going to return it a few months ago. However, my mom was hospitalized, and I forgot about it for a while. Is it necessary for you to have the book now, or can I give it to you later? If it's not so important, I can take pictures of the pages you need and have them sent to you online. Otherwise, my cousin Lucy is going to visit your city soon. I can ask her to take the textbook with her. Honestly, we don't get on very well. It'd be better if I give it to you in person. Please forgive me. I really feel terrible about it. Write back and let me know if I should return this thing to you now. Lots of love.
Thank everyone 😊
Dear Emily. I heard you were back home. Hope you had a safe trip. I’m afraid I forgot to give your textbook back I borrowed last term. I’m so sorry. Actually, I was going to return it a few months ago, but then my mom went to hospital, and I forgot about it for a while. Do you need it now, or can I give it back to you later? If you need it, I could take some photos of the pages you need and email them to you? Alternatively, my cousin Lucy is coming to your hometown for a visit, I could send it with her. Honestly, Lucy and I don’t get along well, so it may be best if I just deliver it myself. Please forgive me. I feel terrible. Write back and let me know if I should return the book soon. Lots of Love. A very good piece of writing. Some corrections to make it more natural and friendly. If you need any further help... let me know.
You should post it in Notebook section.