Herbert
why I don't find someone who wants to learn Portuguese and help me with English haha I know that the most of people want to learn English because is the universal language. But is very difficult to find some native English speaker to talk by video or only audio. 😀 someone want to learn Portuguese or only help me with my english and maybe be friends? 😎
Hi Herbert! I am a native speaker and would love to help you with your english. Voce e Brasilero? De onde? (And I don't know how to write Portuguese correctly on this keyboard.)
Hi Herbert! I´m not a native English speaker, but I am good enough to help you to improve your English skills. I´ve been living in the USA since last year, and I built more confidence in talking with Gringos haha! I speak Portuñol (haha it´s a mix between Spanish and Portuguese). It would be great if you help me to enhance my Portuguese too
Hi Herbert! I´m not a native English speaker, but I am good enough to help you to improve your English skills. I´ve been living in the USA since last year, and I built more confidence in talking with Gringos haha! I speak Portuñol (haha it´s a mix between Spanish and Portuguese). It would be great if you help me to enhance my Portuguese too.
sou fluente em português e adoro inglês
meeee