Илья
Is it correct? If it rained yesterday, tomorrow will be still wet If it rained yesterday, I am going to walk tomorrow If our teacher gave us homework, i will do it tomorrow If nobody bought milk yesterday, I won't have cornflakes tomorrow at breakfast
If it rained yesterday, tomorrow will be still wet (this is good!! you can say this - but below sounds more natural) If it rained yesterday, it will still be wet tomorrow If it rained yesterday, I am going to walk tomorrow If it rained yesterday, I'll go for a walk tomorrow If our teacher gave us homework, i will do it tomorrow Perfect!! If nobody bought milk yesterday, I won't have cornflakes tomorrow at breakfast (also fine - but below sounds more natural) If nobody bought milk yesterday, I won't have cornflakes for breakfast tomorrow (or today :)) Hope this helps!
*If it rained yesterday, tomorrow it will still be wet. For the homework sentence, it works if the teacher gave the homework out in the past and perhaps the person didn't know for sure at the time--maybe they weren't at school. Otherwise, you should use the word "gives" if it's going to happen in the future. Otherwise, they look great!
If it rained yesterday, tomorrow will still be wet. If it rained yesterday, I will be going to work tomorrow. If our teacher gave us homework, I will do it tomorrow. If nobody bought milk yesterday, I won’t have cornflakes for breakfast tomorrow.