feisal muhammad
you guys had an experience to lived abroad ? pls share it with me ;)
I was born in South Africa. I studied and lived there until I was 23. I worked for one year and saved enough money to come to England. I know it sounds like I was making a lot of money, but I really wasn't. I made basic pay, but I lived with my parents and saved my money with the goal of moving to England. I saved £2000. Back then, this was enough, but now its not enough to buy you a month in England. I moved to England, and I remember it like it was yesterday. I got off the plane and the cold wind hit me in the face and asked "are you sure you want to do this?" I stayed with my cousin who helped me get a job. When I finally moved out, I ended up moving in to a place in Hammersmith, I lived with 12 other people! TWELVE!! I remember facing life with a grit and determination that I haven't felt since. I was NOT going to go home with my tail between my legs! I was NOT going to fail!