Jini
Please correct my sentences Hi, everyone, please check my sentences . thanks Unfold Her hands were shaking so badly as she unfolded her transcript. Dissipate The police dissipated the crowds by means of firing tear gas and rubber bullets. Loophole Tax loophole allows him to escape paying taxes.
Unfold - correct! Dissipate - I would say "...dissipated the crowds by firing tear gas..." Loophole - I would say "The tax loophole..." (if you're talking about a loophole you've specified in context) or "A tax loophole..." (if you're not specifying a specific loophole) or "This tax loophole..." (if you're talking about a tax loophole you just mentioned).
Unfold: 80/100 (shook is past tense and unfolded is past tense, while shaking is present tense.) Her hands shook horribly as she unfolded her transcript. Dissipate: 92/100 (The can be used here, but is not necessary as there is only one police.) The police dissipated the crowds by means of tear gas and rubber bullets. The police dissipated the crowds by firing tear gas and rubber bullets. Loophole: 88/100 (context is unclear) Tax loopholes allowed him to avoid paying taxes. The tax loophole allows him to avoid paying.