Mrs.A
I need some suggestions to ameliorate my CV Personal details: Name Address Phone Mobile Email @gmail.com The Profile: a motivated, and creative and enthusiastic person, with experience of working with children of all age and also adults and young adults. Education: Major: english translation in BA level (last semester) TTC certification Employment history: I have worked with large number of children and adult and also as a tutor for couple of years.
I have a lot of experience helping students improve their CVs. I would be happy to explore working with you.
"Ameliorate" is very formal. Why not say "improve" instead? I recommend that you look online for examples of CVs in your field of expertise. Choose one that you like and use that format to design your CV. In regards to your CV specifically, here are my corrections: Personal details: (these can also be placed in the heading or the footer of the page) Name Address Phone Mobile Email @gmail.com Profile: a motivated, creative and enthusiastic person with experience working with children of all ages and adults. Education: Major: English translation: BA level (last semester) TTC certification (Languages are always capitalized) Employment history: I have worked with a large number of children and adults and also as a tutor for a couple of years. (List the places of employment, dates, and details) (With so many basic errors I wonder how qualiified you really are to translate English)