emar
grammar, vocabulry and writing guide plus practice , does this sound correctly' I would like to give a title to some sheets I prepared fr students. Is this right? Grammar, writing and vocabulary guide and practice ( i want to show the sheets have explanations of grammar and writing and then exercises) I don´t know how to say it briefly. And I aslo want to add , reading, speaking . How could I put it all together ? Thank you Thanks you
Instead of saying all this, put the grammar term on top (or whatever the focus of your worksheet is). For example, if your exercises, etc are about the present perfect, just write at the top "Present Perfect." If it is vocabulary about shopping, write "Shopping Vocabulary" or "Shopping" Then you can have subheadings for the different sections of the worksheet.
Your question and explanations have so many errors that I'm astounded you actually feel qualified to teach English. Perhaps you should perfect your own English skills before attempting to teach others.