Shia
How would you ask a guy who is parking his car in front of your house? A stranger sent me home and was stopping his car in front of my house. (How would you say this sentence btw) I couldn't find the key so I was standing at the gate too. I didn't understand why he didn't leave, would you ask "Why are you parking here/what are you doing here"? (That sounds a bit aggressive to me...)
In your first sentence, I think what you mean is something like, "A stranger brought me home, and after he let me out of the car, he remained parked in front of my house." Or: "A stranger took me home, but after I got out of his car, he didn't leave." Am I understanding your sentence correctly? If so, the person probably stayed because he wanted to make sure you were able to get inside. If you had lost your key and couldn't get into your house, maybe you would want to ask for another ride. So the polite thing to say would be something like, "It's okay, you can go now" or "You don't need to stay." If the person didn't bring you home in his car, but just parked his car in front of your house for no clear reason, then I agree with Brenda's response, "Can I help you with something/anything?"
The best thing to keep calm and look if he is doing enter to your property call the cops rather then asking something because you can't trust some one who really block your way ...These all the trap for you if you come out side home They rob you
A good way to ask someone what they want without sounding confrontational is, "Can I help you with anything?" and then they should explain what they want.