Ethan
Anyone live in Regina? What's the best traffic method to travel around the city? Anyone live in Regina? I really need your help. What's the best traffic method to travel around the city? Is it difficult to call a cab with Uber? Or taxis are everywhere on the streets and all I need to do is waving at them?
Hi, I do not live in Regina (Saskatchewan, Canada) but I've found their tourism website. https://tourismregina.com/ *By the way, I guess the name of the city is pronounced "ruh-JYE-nuh", not "re-JEE-nuh" like I thought it'd be. I'm in the US so I'm able to call many (not all but many) toll-free phone numbers in Canada so I just called them but they were closed because it's Sunday here. Once you're on the website, try to look for information on public transportation or scroll all the way to the bottom of the website and try getting in touch with them by phone or by email. Hope this helps.