Farhad
does this sentence make sense? Of late, more and more customers are moving to large shopping centers and other huge forms of stores which have led to the closure of the many local retails shops. I personally believe that this trend is positive evolution, despite there are some negative aspects.
Of late, more and more customers are moving to large shopping centers and other huge forms of stores which HAS led to the closure of (THE - delete) many local retail(S - delete) shops. I personally believe that this trend is A positive evolution, despite there (are - delete) BEING some negative aspects. Of late, more and more customers are moving to large shopping centers and other huge forms of stores which has led to the closure of many local retail shops. I personally believe that this trend is a positive evolution, despite there being some negative aspects.